“The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world.” — Steve Jobs
As companies grow and adapt to the digital future, it’s not only the technology that matters — even more important are the people. And at HumanQ, we believe very much in our people, especially our amazing community of Executive Coaches.
Investing in Our Executive Coach Talent
I am constantly conscious of what it takes to scale effectively, given our continued hypergrowth.
Along this growth journey, one of my biggest priorities is investing in the best talent. This means hiring both the right team internally who can grow the business and also hiring the right Executive Coaches who can deliver our products at scale.
As a service-driven company, our mission is to solve organizational needs through HyperQ, and ultimately build executive skills at every level of an organization through our core product called a Group Coaching Track. The quality of our Executive Coaches is naturally the most essential element of how we unlock human potential. Therefore, hiring the best of the best Coaches is a non-negotiable for us.
Fortunately, our enthusiasm for working with the very best is reciprocated. Not only do we get to choose them — they also get to choose us as well. And I’m happy to share that it’s been a win-win on both sides.
Why Executive Coaches Love Working With Us
- Pure Focus on Coaching: We take away the stress of you having to do sales, business development, marketing and travel, so that you can focus on what you do best — coaching!
- Meaningful Work: You are changing the world by unlocking human potential through our first-to-market digital solution
- Lifestyle Work Environment: We believe in supporting your lifestyle, which means the freedom to work from anywhere in the world
- Capitalizing on Dead Hours: Many Coaches aren’t utilized at 40 hours per week, so we’re thrilled to provide the best Coaches in the world with additional coaching hours
- Continuous Development: We invest in your continued growth and development in several different ways. This includes regular drop-in clinics and learning sessions
- The Power of Community: Coaching can be a lonely profession, so we provide an inspirational community of brilliant minds to engage with
- Impact Company: We are an impact-focused company that is changing the lives of individuals
- Culture: Our goal is to enable you to do the best work of your life – whatever it takes! We foster a culture of transparency and an attitude of continuous improvement and innovative thinking
Seems too good to be true? For the right coaches, this could be your new reality.
If you’d like to join our community of Executive Coaches, we’d love to hear from you here.
Nishika de Rosairo | CEO and Founder | HumanQ
Contact Nishika: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact HumanQ: email@example.com